Saturday, September 21, 2013

The comparison with DIIGO and Scoop

Comparison with DIIGO and Scoop.it

I can highlight text in saved articles by using DIIGO, but I can not highlight text in saved articles by using Scoop.it. I can use multiple tags by using DIIGO and Scoop.it. I can copy and paste from original article to appear in comments about site by using DIIGO and Scoop, and others can post comments on my site. I can follow others by using Scoop.it and others can follow me as well. I offered suggestions for related articles.I will continue to use DIIGO and Scoop. Because both of them are easy to use. It is very convenient to use DIIGO  to save information. I can use folder to search my information and it can save a lot of time. And from DIIGO and Scoop, teachers and classmates are more likely to interact. They can save a lot of time in selecting, filtering and finding information they want to and it is easy for them to use.


2 comments:

  1. You need a more detailed comparison and an image for this post. Also several of your links under edubloggers are not to blogs. Blogs allow comments. Please revise your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post also needs tags which are also called labels.

    ReplyDelete