Monday, October 7, 2013

serious games

    I played the Budget Hero, which cost me around 1 hours. Through the game, I realize the importance of serious games for my future students. I will apply serious games into my future teaching. My language learning objectives are that students can solve the real problems in the real world and they can find effective and various ways to solve common problems in the real world through playing serious games. After playing serious games, I will let students solve similar problems in classroom. For example, after students playing Budget Hero, I will let them do some accounting and to see if they know how to balance and control their budget.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the serious games you may play with your students really do help them look at real world problems.

    ReplyDelete