Wednesday, October 2, 2013

using Twitter for my teaching

     I will use Twitter for my future teaching. After reading the articles free technology for teachers and What you wanted to know about student blogging, I get some ideas about how to apply the Twitter to my future teaching.
     Firstly, the Twitter  could become a central location for all of the online materials I use in my classes.I can use Twitter not only to keep a record of my lessons, students ideas, I can also use Twitter to share my lesson resources and give my feedback to students.Through the Twitter, I can share my ideas with my students, and I can get feedback from my students in time.
     Secondly, I will make a detailed rubric for the score standard for using Twitter. I will let students get some grades by using Twitter, which can motivate them studying together by using Twitter. For example, I will let them respond at least one article I post, and they should reply one of their classmates' ideas, just like what we do through discussion board. Then students can share their opinions and I can notice whether students understand what I teach.



1 comment: